Sealweld designs and manufactures a broad range of different and specialized valve fitting adapters, our most popular styles are illustrated on the following pages. We have many more different styles and combinations available too numerous to include in this current publication.
To obtain a quotation just call Sealweld, send us an email, or better yet send us a sample fitting if you're unsure of what you need.
- Never remove a valve fitting from a valve under pressure.
- Some valve fittings , such as combination fittings found in plug valves have additional independent check valves, always request permission, obtain additional training, and consult the original valve manufacturer.
- Never stand in front of the valve fitting
- Always use a second backup wrench when removing steel caps and when installing adapters
- Never take chances with safety. When in doubt - ask.
The fittings and adapters illustrated on the following pages are only a few of the many hundreds of different designs, styles and materials grades we are capable of manufacturing. If you don't see what you need, just call, fax or email Sealweld.